The 2019 conference will take place at the JW Marriott Turnberry, Miami.
19999 West Country Club Drive
We have secured an exclusive hotel rate at the JW Marriott Turnberry of $309 per night for attendees.
This rate includes the hotel’s resort fee (see benefits below) but excludes applicable state and local taxes (currently 13%). To book your accommodation click here
or call the reservations department on (888) 539-7894 quoting ‘Aero-Engines Americas
The discounted rate is only guaranteed until January 10, 2020. All rooms are allocated on a first come first served basis so please make your reservation as early as possible to secure a room at this rate.
The resort fee includes:
- Enhanced high-speed internet access in the guestroom
- Day pass to the Spa, Fitness Center, and Wellness Circuit including access to the Aromatherapy/Chroma-therapy Steam Room, Himalayan Salt Therapy Suite, and Swiss Shower (does not include spa treatments)
- Round-trip shuttle service to Aventura Mall and beach access
- Beach access including beach chair, umbrella, and towel service
- Access to Cascata Pool; Admission to Tidal Cove Waterpark complex
- Access to driving range with unlimited use of range golf balls
- Use of resort bikes; Local and 800 calls
- Children 5 years of age and under eat complimentary at CORSAIR (children’s menu)
- Evening housekeeping services*Daily newspaper*; Shoe shine* *Service available on request
Warning - please make the hotel reservations directly with the hotel via the above link, not by using an unauthorised third party/booking agency. All other solicitations (many of which are scam sites) are not endorsed or supported by Aviation Week; therefore we ask that you do not book rooms with these companies.